Saturday, 17 September 2016

ME AND MY VALUES OF LIFE...

Good day  to everyone ...

As  a human  being   I always appreciate the  surroundings in which we all are living and surviving  as whole we all are integrated  as environment.

Although we all have started our journey of life from the womb of our GOD like MOTHER and  then we all cross the each phase of our period of life drama having the directly or indirectly support system. that support system can be our family, Society  and  country , in each way of our supportive elements those all are internally connected to us.  

Here according to the support system these are either provided by our surroundings or the nature in which we all are living but more and less these all are progressive factor for all living  and non-living  things like me and like the tinny plant of garden.

Every  stage of life is totally dependent to the others in positive way , I  think that is the need of all of us for grooming in all ways.

Let me start with my experience, my child hood start with an umbrella kind support system  under the helpful  parental  guidance of  MOTHER, GRAND MOTHER, GRAND FATHER and the other family members  those are the truly  the reason of  my growing childhood.

After  crossing my toddler time period I jumped into the next  phase of my life and then I found that,  each one were shaping  me in all way, where my parents giving their own love  touch , family members giving  the knowledge touch of society where as the society were feeding me the social values  to me. each were working as a craft man for me just like the sculptor whose give the all kind of touch his statue.


 Honestly  till now in my life I am hugely indebted of the whole surroundings in which I am living  whether they are the parents, FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS COMMUNITY, TEACHER, MENTOR,  PAPERWALA, MILK MAN,  the known or unknown and directly or indirectly the knot who remain the growing factor for me.

The description above the things what I have elaborated  who raised me in all way  like physically mentally, morally and off course socially towards the being of a complete HUMAN BEING.

Now  I think it should be my turn to  full fill their expectations for which they have crafted me.

Lastly I would like to recommend to all that, as a care taker our surroundings always give the all things to all of us  so now we should  care to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

VERDICT OF COMMON PEOPLE

It was today's morning when all  health conscious persons were busy on jogging track with their rhythm of jogging on jogging track.  I...