Saturday, 10 September 2016

HELPLESS EYE...

Sometimes I  feel  and realize some unusual things which take place in front of my eyes but after come out from that kind of bizarre moments  it seems that, this kind of incidents occur all time but it's me  who are uncomfortable with that kind of moments.

This was my last  WEDNESDAY when I was going to my work place via bus service because I often prefer public services  for my travelling  because due to that service I know the status of our common CITIZENS travelling stander as well get the chance to interact with the people like me.

during my travelling when our bus get struck in the traffic visually my eye encountered with the moment that totally horrible for me what I seen after all I was unable to disconnect myself to see such kind of scenes which was  giving the indirect unbearable pain to me.

according to that scene there was an innocent child about 5 to 6 years old was walking behind the person who was most probably his father.  according to the dress they were walking near the city's hospital  perhaps someone admitted.

during the traffic jam my eye scorching this scene in which that innocent child was not able to walk due to naked foot  where no any kind of footwear were available to serve the tinny foots. extreme temperature was continuously were attacking on their strength of patience to walk with naked foot.
    

Meanwhile traffic get free and our bus was about to move. again my curious helpless eyes try to scorching the couple of child and their father but could find again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VERDICT OF COMMON PEOPLE

It was today's morning when all  health conscious persons were busy on jogging track with their rhythm of jogging on jogging track.  I...