Wednesday, 21 September 2016

FAMILY AND SOCIAL VALUES...

Hi every one...

After a one day gap I just rejoin to all of you nice to write again feel much more relaxed. Infect on Yesterday  day I was not able to write any piece of writing due to the unavailability of any kind of remarkable thought  that enabled me to write. But after all I was trying to write with my consistency.
Ok no issue right now i have the reason to write that is why I am writing again for me as well as for all of you.

As usually I call to home and talk to my MAA ( MOTHER)  and my family members and ask about every one's wellness and I feel very happy during and after the calling.
I born in HINDU family and according to this religion this ONGOING month is for the worship of SOUL our ancestors who has no more with us.

This kind of worship is for our late soul of our ancestors especially is being done by the son of the family.
I belief in myth but it should be factual , so according to this HINDU MYTH our departed soul of ancestors come once in a year to see their family members. for the period of 15 days they reside at earth and especially live around us. as per this myth somewhere I am totally agree with this kind of myth as a human being not as a HINDU.

it is being celebrated for both for MOTHER's  as well as for FATHER's side.
Although I was not aware of these kind of myth due to my ignorance as well as my lack of knowledge but it is well known fact " Importance of thing is being  when they get fade away" . The same thing happened to me after the death of my father at my young age I knew about that kind of valuable things of life.

In our life some time we try to ignore the things whose meanings we do not know but as per my perspective it should be known as early as possible not for the sake of knowledge but for the adding of the valuable things in our life that enhances the beauty of our life not only internally but externally too.

Life has many more unexpected things whom I did not meet to them but surely we all have to meet o them at certain point of life soon or latter.
In my teen age I was deeply emotionally attached to my grandfather and I also have had a great respect for him not because he was my grandfather but he was a great human being for all in our village.

They always teach us that, never bent in front of the any kind of situation always be strong and face the all kind of odd situations.

These kind of words are still fresh and meaning full  for me and whirling in my mind.
Fortunately I have spent some valuable time with my NANI ( GRAND MOTHER) who was strict in nature but may be that strictness were mixed up with hidden love for we all of us what she does not show  to us but some time I feel it when she feed me not less than my MOTHER.

In very early age of my life I get separated with my whole family you can imagine how I were remain alone without them and make distance to all one not due to my nature but  due to my incapability of care myself. On that time I was emotionally attached to my family member especially my MOTHER and GRAND FATHER.

Still I am searching my valuable part of my life when I sleep. according to my MOTHER I dream  a lot my MOTHER is right I dream regularly  & I meet always with my ancestors one by one may be this the way of meeting to them.


Lastly I would like to pray to all mighty god that, where they are right now, give them a complete piece of their soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

VERDICT OF COMMON PEOPLE

It was today's morning when all  health conscious persons were busy on jogging track with their rhythm of jogging on jogging track.  I...